Thursday, February 10, 2005

Lent Day 2

Ok, so I'll give this daily blogging thing a go, and see how long it lasts. I have added a couple of new links to my blog, the New Testament Gateway which is probably the most comprehensive website around for NT scholarship. It is the work of Mark Goodacre at Birmingham University who is supervising the PhD of the guy who is teaching the gospel of John module I'm currently studying, and the Paul page which is dedicated to the 'new perpective' on Paul which I may blog about at some point. I have also been enjoying read the world of sven blog. This guy seems to be studying theology somewhere, and he is incredibly articulate and very funny. Although the poor guy is currently not very well.
Had an old friend round for tea tonight. He's going though a bit of a tough time at the moment, so I cooked him a curry. He asked me what he should do with his life, so I told him he should start following Jesus to which he replied, 'why where's he going? is he going down the pub on Saturday to watch the rugby?' :)

No comments: