Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Lent Day 21

Meeting place again tonight. It was really busy but it seemed to go quite well. Spoke about the feeding of the 5000. We sang the same hymns we sing every single week : At The Name of Jesus, The Day Thou Gavest Lord Has Ended, Amazing Grace, Oh Jesus I Have Promised, Oh Lord My God, When I in Awesome Wonder, Majesty, actually we didn't do Abba Father, which I think is a first.
Su has gone to visit her dad. He seems to be doing quite well and the doctors are really pleased with how things have gone. Please continue to pray for him, if you have a moment.
Have to get up at an unearthly hour tomorrow morning, in order to get to college for 8.30, to lead 10 minutes of worship, then come home again as I have nothing else for the rest of the day. The sacrifices one makes! I know lots of people have to leave the house at 6.30 or even earlier, but for me it's HARD. I'm afflicted with laziness and it's not my fault, ok?

No comments: